I’ve recently returned from the splendid carol concert I attend each year just a little way down the road. It is on the peripheries of...
Corporate Finance North West
Advanced Manufacturing NW is a major and ongoing initiative being run by Funding Enterprise in conjunction with a wide network of interested parties. Funding Enterprise is the NW's leading SME funding specialist and also the leading independent and self-funded Manchester Economic Development and North West Regional Development focal point.
The principles and objectives are:
1. Developing an ambitious but accurate appraisal of the possibilities within the sector.
2. Aligning all the stakeholders against an acceptance of an inevitability of decline.
3. Exploring and understanding the existing capital structures of AMs.
4. Understanding the realities of current funding provision & assessing new possibilities.
5. Linking these efforts into other areas of high priority resourcing and support, especially skills supply and superior exporting performance.
6. Extending the reach and remit of the project with lessons learnt and resouces marshalled in the NW: bringing better support across the country as Advanced Manufacturing UK and seeking to develop superior resources for general manufacturing.